Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pampered Chef



I became a Pampered Chef consultant recently, and I decided that I should let everyone know! I am really excited about this because I love to cook, and I think it will be fun to do presentations and shows with these way cool products. Pampered Chef has the best quality products. I would love to be able to replace all my pans at some point in time because then Heber would know I really can cook, it's just that my pans are cheap (and that's why I burn stuff or it tastes funny sometimes)!

If anyone wants to host a show for me and earn free products and/or get great discounts on PC products, just let me know! Also, feel free to contact me if you want to learn about PC as a business opportunity or to buy anything. These products really do pamper you! I am way excited about this.

No comments: