Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mariah's 1st Birthday Party

We had Mariah's 1st Birthday Party with family for her on Saturday the 13th, although her birthday is actually February 16th! We had a wonderful time, as you'll see in the following pictures. Strawberry Shortcake was the theme, and I totally loved planning everything. I told Heber, "We are just going to spend some money on this party!" And you are saying, she won't remember this, right? Well, I will! And she will see her scrapbook!
Mariah actually seemed to love it all. She even stood in front of everyone without help for a few minutes without falling. She was quite the entertainer! It was a lot of fun!

5 comments:

rachel said...

what a cute little strawberry!! happy birthday, mariah!

Heber said...

You did such a great job planning this whole thing - It was a lot of fun! I love you!

Jessica said...

What a little cutie! I bet she had a blast with that fun party.

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great. I had a great time. It was a very fun party Thanks Jen and Heber. Mariah is SOOOO smart. I smiled when I think about that party!!! gr'ma bev

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.