Monday, March 28, 2011

Kevin Heber Sheffield

Kevin Heber Sheffield
Born March 23rd 2011 @ 8:04 am
8 lbs 4 oz
20 inches tall
Our cute little baby boy! We are doing well and very excited about our new addition to the family.He was named after his Grandpa (Opa) Kevin (pictured here) and after his Daddy, Heber (a name that has been in the family for a long time)!Mariah thinks her baby brother is really cute and makes sure he comes wherever she goes! She is surprisingly not too jealous of Kevin (except when she is tired)!I am still pretty "puffy" these days, but don't we have a cute family?!

7 comments:

Rachelle Christensen said...

Congrats! Your fam looks great. What a sweet little boy. Mariah is a cute little tank--she reminds me of my 2nd little girl. :)

Heather Dixon said...

Oh he is adorable! Congratulations!!

GayLynn said...

Congratulations! Glad to see you are all doing well! We are expecting baby #2 in Sept.

Jessica said...

Your family is SO cute! Congratulations on your new little guy, and I love that Mariah loves her little brother!

amy said...

Oh Jenni, he is so handsome, little, beautiful skin! His little wrinkled man face with his grandpa is so cute! I love that picture. I love seeing siblings learn to grow and love eachother, I'm sure Mariah is the best big sister! That's what it's all about! Congrats Jenni, he is precious!

Lindsay said...

YES! YES! YES! You do have a cute family. Congratulations he is just adorable, and I'll be rooting for red hair to come shining through.

Unknown said...

Oh what a darling little family you have. I am happy just looking at you!