Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Weekend in CO

We had a family reunion in CO, and had a lot of fun. My Dad even hosted a Pampered Chef Party for me while I was up there!
This is a picture of the adults all dressed up for our Murder Mystery Dinner. We had sooo much fun. I was Mad Rose, and my role was to flirt with the Commodore the whole time. I was really good at this because it was Heber : ) funny how that worked out!
We spent a day at the Sand Dunes and the Alligator Farm, and enjoyed a picnic lunch there! We had a lot of fun, and of course, Mariah enjoyed the water!
We did a ton more stuff, but one thing I really enjoyed was hitching up the wagon to the 4-wheeler and giving all my nieces and nephews rides! Mariah wanted to drive (without help), of course! We had a really good time. Thanks Mom and Dad in CO!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Fun to see all of you in the pictures!