Monday, December 8, 2008

Counting Down---babies








Heber and Emma at Thanksgiving!







Heber's workspace!






Jenni's workspace--the first of October (working on Ceramics while I wait for parents during PTC)!

Well, my due date is drawing nearer and nearer.  In fact, I am almost 2 months away.  Crazy, huh!  I am starting to feel a lot more discomfort than I have felt thus far.  It is exciting though.  I can't remember when other babies in the family are due though.  We should keep track.  
Heber and I went to our first labor class.  It was really good.  Now we just need to do our homework!  

Life is going good.  Heber is doing very well at his work.  We went to a work Christmas party for him, and ate at a very fancy restaurant in Park City.  I am doing okay at my job teaching.  I have been a little grumpy, I confess.  It makes work less-fun.  I have enjoyed having a job though.  I am thankful for that!  

I am still doing illustrations, as well, for Story Time Felts.  That has been nice to keep in touch with art.  You can see my work on my other blog: elephantshrunkart.blogspot.com.  

Anyway, that is all for now.  Hope to hear from some of you!
Jenni

No comments: