Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 HEBER!ll

I know, you are thinking, "Why are these pictures of Jenni?"  Well, this is all I had.... and Heber likes to see me, on his birthday!!!....

For Heber Only!

For A Laugh!

Happy Birthday, Heber!

IT'S HEBER'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!  YEAH!  LET'S CELEBRATE.  HEBER IS NOW 28 YEARS OLD---GETTING SOOO OLD!  WE STARTED OFF THE DAY WITH HEBERS FAVORITE FOOD IN THE WORLD---FRENCH TOAST!  I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE A FEW REASONS HEBER BLESSED OCTOBER 29TH WHEN HE WAS BORN:

Heber is well-balanced, well-tested, and well-rounded.  Heber is good at most things.  He is a nerdy-nerd, when the climax is intelligent or he is a sportsy jock when it's recreation time.  He loves playing games, reading books, socializing or programming a computer game.  

Heber loves good food, but he does not like meat off the bone.  He loves breakfast food.  He could eat it morning, noon and night--all in the same day.  He loves candy and most of all, ice cream(mint chocolate chip). 

Heber is a hard worker.  He gets up each day around 6:30 am, and goes and thinks hard for 8-9 hours doing computer programming.  When he gets home, he works on the yard, listens to programming tutorials or helps me make dinner.  He doesn't complain, even when he doesn't feel like doing something.  

Heber has a strong testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  He is continually relying on our beloved brother to improve and overcome his weaknesses.  He is a good example to me of pressing forward and having faith.  Heber is often the first on his knees, whenever I hear a pause in the other room, I usually find him praying, and he reminds me to kneel and pray as well.  

Heber is a good husband.  He sincerely wants me to be happy.  He doesn't get angry at me or yell at me, even when I make mistakes.  He wants me to have good things in life, and he provides, presides and protects in our home. I just love Heber.  

May 2007, I set some goals.  I called it Miracle May, and I began praying in earnest to find my husband.  At the same time, I enrolled in a Statistics Class, so opposite from any other class I had ever taken.  I didn't need this class to graduate.  Heber also took the class, his easy one for the semester, and he patiently tutored me through the class to a B+.  Most importantly, however, Heavenly Father brought us together, helped us grow together and get to know one another.  I was very close to Heavenly Father that semester, and when I prayed to know if I should marry Heber, there was and is a peaceful, wonderful feeling in my heart about my decision.  I live everyday now, feeling like Heber and Jenni were meant to be, and that God blessed me with Heber.  I feel like he is perfect for me.  Thank goodness for October 29th, 1980.  This is the day Heber was born, and one week later, I came.....I wasn't about to wait any longer! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW YOU WERE MATCHED IN HEAVEN
I love Heber and wish him a happy birthday. While I am at it I wish Jenni a happy birthday on Nov,7 .
gma

Anonymous said...

i agree with everything you said jen you got a great guy hope you had a good day love shell

Hilterbrand Family said...

It makes me so happy to see two people so equally matched find each other! You are an awesome team. It's fun to be included in your life! Happy birthday to both of you. Lucky baby that comes to this home. love Auntie BArb